Due to the National Health warnings concerning the COVID 19 virus and out of concern for our safety, your Board of Directors has made the decision to restrict visitors coming to stay in our Co-Op till further notice and we are suggesting “self-quarantine” to our Members and visitors currently in the Co-op.
Activities will not be canceled, however, use your own discretion as to whether you will attend or not.
We are urging everyone to follow the CDC guidelines to protect yourself from exposure.
- Wash your hands frequently and use alcohol-based hand sanitizer.
- Maintain social distancing from anyone coughing or sneezing.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, mouth.
- Practice good respiratory hygiene by covering your mouth and nose with your sleeve if you cough or sneeze.
- If you have a fever, cough, and difficulty breathing, call your doctor immediately
- Stay informed and follow advice given to you by your healthcare provider.
Lone Star Corral Board of Directors