Lone Star Corral
An Escapees RV Club Members Only Park
General Information (Members & Guests)
Lone Star Corral is a 55+ Co-Operative RV community in rural Texas west of San Antonio, affiliated with the Escapees RV Club.
We have a limited number of heavyweight sites. You may want to call in advance to check. No reservations are accepted!!
Check-in during office hours only. All sites are back-in sites. You cannot self park–office assistance is required!
- Wi-Fi is available through out the park. Passwords are required and may be obtained from the office.
- The 24 acre area of the park is completely fenced.
- Interior roads are chip & seal.
- A large fenced off-leash dog run is located in the southwest corner of the park.
- A propane vendor visits the park each Wednesday (in winter, every other Wednesday in summer). You must sign up in the office for on-site motorhome, bulk tank or cylinder refilling. Payment to the driver is required and is billed by volume delivered. For additional information, click Propane.
- Fire connections exist throughout the park. There is a volunteer fire department in D’Hanis.
- The USPS deposits mail into each member’s key-locked mail box in the weather-sheltered 24-hr-accessable mailbox bank inside the park entrance. Oversize items are left in the office for pickup during office hours. Mail usually arrives by early afternoon six days a week and an orange flag is posted outside the office to indicate that the mail has arrived for the day. Names of those having mail or packages waiting in the office are listed on a board outside the office door. An outgoing mailbox is located by the office door.
- Since each lot has its own legal residential address, the USPS will accept a mail forwarding order for an individual lot. Both UPS and FedEx deliver directly to a lot.
- For visitors, mail will be held at the office and should be addressed as:
c/o Alamo Area SKP Co-Op
131 Private Road 5240
Hondo, TX 78861-7622
- Dumpsters are located throughout the park. All trash, including, newspapers must be securely tied or in plastic bags. Recycling of newspapers is strongly encouraged. There is a single-stream recycling center located in Hondo.
- All pets must be controlled and droppings must be picked up promptly. Cats and dogs must have up-to-date vaccinations.